Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tell me something I don't know...

Lee Massey was expelled from the office of TMCC student body President. Now he is running for ASUN Senate.

Why is he no longer the TMCC President you may ask?

According to the Reno News and Review, Lee allegedly:

"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] simulated sexual actions with writing utensils on two occasions."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] told me that he 'gets aroused when I adjust my armrests on my chair'."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] told me that he 'sniffs my chair after I sit on it'."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] 'talked about having a threesome with a former student government officer and myself.' During that same incident he said he wanted to 'ride' me. He also 'proceeded to rub my shoulders in a sexual way' saying 'You know you want me'."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] has said that he loves my 'sweet ass'."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] 'implied that he had done something sexual with an oversized pen in his office'."
"Lee [Massey, candidate for ASUN Senate] has constantly said how much he wants me."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lee would be a perfect addition to the fine institution that is the ASUN Senate. He could join the greats, like Steven "Chem Bomb 'Cunt'" Caloiaro, Shane "The Brick" Steinbauer, and Jeremiah "Honest Mistake" Todd. All before being elected! Just imagine the scandal that's sure to come if this creep actually gets elected.

Anonymous said...

ASUN needs the passionate, which this guy obviously is.

Anonymous said...

Passionate???

Passionate???

ASUN doesn't need any more passionate people, Eli is passionate enough for every student government in the entire Nevada System of Higher Education - but i digress.

In an era of extreme campus fears of stalkers, predators, and sexual deviants, why not elect one to the student senate? Christ, people.

Anyone down to start up a recall petition now? Hopefully the voters see it before things have to get nasty. We've worked too hard in an attempt to legitimize ASUN once again. He scares me.

Anonymous said...

if he just wanted to ball a couple fellow government officers i would understand, but chair sniffing fetishist? a bit too much to allow.

Anonymous said...

News and Review Article on Massey

Even with the Reno N&R's known liberal slant, this guy is a scary. The process problems at TMCC aside--if they are in fact true--the allegations against Massey from two separate colleagues (one a man, and one a woman) is some pretty messed up shit.

I'd kick him out of school too.

Cara Massey said...

I have known Lee Massey for years. And now, I question whether or not these allegations might be true.